12/10/09

Lovely, isn't it?

It was just a matter of time I guess, but the good thing is they're calling for all this mess to be out of here just in time for the weekend, cool! We're heading out on Sunday for a fun CX, MTB ride on the nursery roads and to the Outdoor Y, along with some other off road stuff along the way. Actually a couple of inches of snow would make riding really fun, I know I won't be saying that in a few months though.

The window guys are supposed to be here early this afternoon to relplace a cracked picture window in the front of my house, they couldn't have picked a better day to do that. Hopefully they'll be experts and get it out and the other one in in a hurry, or I'm gonna have one cold house, after that it's off for a trail run.

I hope our locals are racing well @ Nats.

No comments: