11/1/09

Who let the chickens out?

Thats what I want to know. On the last lap of round 2 at Bretts today the chickens were out and running all over the place and I almost hit one of em. Heck, if it wasn't for that I mighta won!

Seriously hard race for me today. I think I burned all my matches yesterday and didn't have much in the tank for today, not to mention my back was on fire from the first couple laps on til the end of the race, actually I heard quite a few saying their backs were hurting. Lots of great competition today too. We had a good showing again and took the win (Shawn) Matt 2nd. and Tony 6th. great job you guys!! Robert was 3rd. in the Killer B's and Scott was 7th.

We have an off week this week and I need it to recharge the batteries. After that we only have 4 more races, 3 of ours and the State Champs then its slow comfortable stuff for a while, lookin' forward to it too.

1 comment:

Dad S said...

Ain't there a song about that?
"Who let the chickens out - Cluck, Cluck, Cluck!"

You guys deserve a "by" week. Rub the liniment on, kick back and relax a bit.