11/7/09

Indian Summer


weekend it appears to be, which means being outside, riding and such. Yesterday Scott and I got out with Jim Behrens for a great ride, I ended up with 45 miles and the reason for that was I rode to Scott's and then we rode to Jim's, did our ride, rode back to Scotts to hook up a computer on my CAAD9 and then I rode home for a total of 45 miles. Great day yesterday too.
We're headed out again today on the road to take full advantage of the nice weather and tomorrow we're going to hit up the cross course at KSU and also do a little course work to boot. I don't think there will be too many nice weekends like this left this year so we might as well use em while we can.

We're signed up for the State CX Championships which is being held at John Bryan State Park in Yellow Springs near Dayton this year instead of Columbus. We signed up early so hopefully we'll get a good start spot. I'm racing in the Mens 35+ Cat.3 instead of the 45+. I did pretty good at Harbin in this group with a not so good starting position, so I'll give it another go in this field and see what happens with a better start.

Looking to get a new TT / Triathlon rig for next season. Headed to Bike Authority after our Kent ride on Sunday to do some business with the Big Cheese. Hopefully all will turn out well.

Catch ya later.

No comments: