10/18/09

Training ride, Browns game and Beer



Tony, Scott and I rode a nice 45 mile non-redlined pace training ride this morning. It was a fun ride with a few climbs but most of all it felt good to get out on the road bikes for a longer ride again. When we got home the Browns & Steelers were in the beginning of the 2nd quarter with Cleveland not doing too bad. We had a bowl of chili, a few of these Jacks Pumpkin Spice Ales brewed by Michelob and are now sittin back relaxin, good day today. This is also a view from my back door looking across the street into the nursery, it's beautiful this time of the year.

1 comment:

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

Scott got fast quick! he had to ask to pass me on the run-up yesterday. where is his blog? tell the family great job and thanks lynn for letting me make my own start line!

me and johnny found some cool trails today as his last day with hippie hair.