6/16/09

Time to kill


I'm sittin here in the Seattle's Best coffee shop in the Westlake Promanade @ 4:15 geekin out on my laptop before the race tonight. I really don't like getting here this early but I have no choice. I get off of work at 2:30 in Wickliffe and it wouldn't make sense for me to travel 20 miles back home (east) and then come back out here, so on the days that I do Westlake, this is my hangout. I get a medium Seattle's Best Americano which has a little more caffeine than most coffee and it really helps me stay awake until race time. Then when I get home tonight at about 10:00 p.m, I won't be able to get to sleep, everyone know's how that goes though, all amped up still from the drive home and the hard race makes it really hard to get to sleep, needless to say, Wednesday mornings are a little rough.

Well I'm sure it's going to be a hard fast race tonight as it always is out here and combined with doing 50 race miles, I hope my legs are up to the task after the hard effort I did on Sunday, I shall soon find out.

Peace

No comments: