6/19/09

Feeling better


I built up my CAAD 9 the other day at the shop and have rode it the last 2 days over 80 miles. Surprisingly enough my Zipp's didn't have a scratch on them, which made a bad situation better. You would have thought by the looks of my frame that the wheels would have been blown out too. Last night my legs were feeling pretty good. I rode to the Leroy TT and then back home through Painesville and I felt strong. My arse is still pretty sore from the crash and still quite skinned up, but it could have been way worse for all of us that were involved. Jack said that he is feeling okay too, I'm relieved.

Saturday is the Greater Cleveland Triathlon training day at Headlands and we're planning on doing the whole course with a double bike, hopefully the weather will cooperate.

State TT this Sunday near Dayton. Good Luck to those that go down.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better...tried to leave you a message on your earlier post, but apparently you took it down...I did get to see the bike pic as Jody pulled it up at the store on Wed, like I said, glad you are okay...

A bunch of us are headed up to Maumee Bay this weekend...

Again, glad you are feeling better...

Nate