5/1/09

When it's time to relax,


one beer stands clear, beer after beer......remember the ole jingle? For all the beer connoisseurs out there, this one might not be their beer of choice due to it's lack of body, lack of flavor, lack of hundreds of calories per bottle like the Belgians and the micro brews, but every now and then I kinda like the domestic lite beers, and I'm also kinda watchin the caloric intake at the moment. I bought a 6er of Miller Lite and a 6er of Coors Lite. I definitely like the Coors better though. I bought them to drink on the deck in the sunshine after a nice training ride and run, but I haven't really had the opportunity to crack one open. Hopefully this weekend I'll get the chance. It's not supposed to be incredibly warm but on my deck it's not too bad if we don't have hurricane force winds. I think I'll get an early jump on things though and have one now!


See ya Sunday

No comments: