4/30/09

Hard trainer workout

today followed up by a 5k tempo run. 4x3 sets of descending intervals @ cp.6, my legs were not wanting to respond on the first set of 4 either, man those are hard. They got easier though as I went along. Finished up the 1 hour and transitioned pretty quick and for the first 1/2 mile I felt like I was running in quicksand, but runing fast....I know that doesn't make much sense, but thats what it felt like, it was weird but neat. Finished the run in 22 flat and the best part of the whole workout was the run in the rain, very nice but humid, hard to catch a deep breath.
Did a pretty nice steady state workout yesterday followed by a very easy 2 mile run. 38 miles on the tri bike in 1:40, not to bad, I have to do more of that.
Going to race the Covered Bridge race this Sunday so I would at least like to have some legs for that, so I'll take it easy until then.

Ketch ya all later

No comments: