8/8/11

GCT 2011

Usually I blog about how my races went and the high's and lows of the race, but today I just don't have it in me to do that. I will however say how impressed I am at the amount of volunteers and how everything came together for this race, there is so much work that goes into it. Mickey, you do a helluva job and thanks for everything.

I'm sure everyone has already heard on the news about the senseless murders that happened in Copley. Mike Johnson, long time Team Lake Effect Racing member and close friend to many on the team lost most of his family Sunday morning in this happening. His Father, Mother, Brother and Niece along with neighbors lost their lives in a senseless shooting spree by a disgruntled boyfriend of a next door neighbor. I'm not going to go on any further since the details aren't really that clear yet and I'm sure you will all hear about it soon enough, but I will ask everyone that believes in God or a higher power to please say a prayer for Mike and his family, especially his young children. 

No comments: