8/22/09

Openers today

for Lorain tomorrow. Gonna do 2 or 3, 5 minute steady intervals on the tri bike today to open things up for the race tomorrow. I went out easy on the road bike last night for a couple of hours and my legs felt pretty good. Maybe a short open water swim today would be nice too, hopefully I can fit that in as well.
For anyone that reads VeloNews, there is a good article on a weekly training plan during cross season, one to assure no burnout come race day, check it out.
Looks like nice weather this weekend and for next week too. I really would like to get out for the last Westlake race this season. Driving out on Tuesdays didn't really work out for us this summer due to a huge remodeling project that I was involved with, but hopefully that is all done and over with now and I can get back into this no extra work and riding my bike everywhere lifestyle that I have come to enjoy so much! :-)

Later

No comments: