5/29/09

Rode the trainer

yesterday afternoon for an hour then took off on a fast 5k run in the rain, awesome! The run that is, I dread the trainer but sometimes it's necessary, specially on a day like yesterday. Ran a FAST 5k and felt good, love running in the rain.

I'm heading down to the bike shop this morning to build my new Cannondale up. The Super Six High Mod frame came in yesterday so last night I stripped all the stuff off of my present frame to get ready for this morning, Tony, Scott and I are going to ride this afternoon when I get back, hopefully the roads will be dry, I'd sure hate to get my new bike all dirty and wet on her maiden voyage.........pics to follow.

Cav's were awesome last night for those that didn't see the game, good luck again to them on Saturday.

No comments: