12/13/08

Brrrrrrr



it was cold out today, but hey, it's December in Northeast Ohio and we don't have 3' of snow on the ground, so it was a perfect day for a bike ride. I got going about 11:30 this morning after I came home from work and waited for it to warm up a little, it didn't warm up much. Just after I took this picture my tire went flat. I had to take my gloves off to do the tire change and by the time I was done and got my gloves back on my fingers were frozen and it took about 10-15 minutes for them to get warm again. I think either salt or cinders caused the flat, I always flat in the winter. Anyway, it was a good ride, nice and easy, total time was 1:53.06for 35 miles with a few hills thrown in just to keep the body temp. up. I had the tendancy to want to push the pace a little today but I had to remind myself that our next race isn't for about 3 1/2 months.....

See ya

No comments: